[SOLVED] Corsair RMX 750 x

Sep 30, 2020
Trying to figure out where my 860 evo 2TB SSD plugs in on my power supply. I get the 6pin, but which one? Sata? And which one on it? Pic in post below

Last edited:
Solution
Trying to figure out where my 860 evo 2TB SSD plugs in on my power supply. I get the 6pin, but which one? Sata? And which one on it? Pic in post below
You have five 6-pin SATA/Peripheral headers. Pick one. It doesn't matter which one. Once you have it connected, all you need to do is connect the data cable from the SSD to the motherboard. Done.

It goes without saying you do all this with the PSU unplugged from the wall.
You have five 6-pin SATA/Peripheral headers. Pick one. It doesn't matter which one. Once you have it connected, all you need to do is connect the data cable from the SSD to the motherboard. Done.

Reactions: MaxDanger
Solution
Sep 30, 2020

Thank you much!!