Review Corsair TC200 Gaming Chair Review: Stylish Seat for Work or Play

Darkmatterx

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2003
I was going to post a minor complaint about how the game on the monitor should always be something like, Doom, but once I clicked on the article I saw that it was Wolfenstein...

Now I'm going to complain about you ruining my joke. ;)

Thanks for the review, and for keeping the best traditions alive and well. :)

Reactions: gg83

pixelpusher220

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Yet another garbage car seat given the thumbs up by reviewers are who either shills or haven't ever sat in a decent seat. Try a Herman Miller and then re-review this piece of ****.

I'm not a fan of HM Aeron chairs. Mostly that's me not sitting property ;-) The mesh and hard fixed outer just doesn't work for me.

What boggles my mind is why EVERY. SINGLE. GAMING. CHAIR. is exactly the same. I mean, there are barely even curve changes in the outlines.

rjranay

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Problem with these gaming chairs is that they are warm specially from where I live. I'd love to own a HM Aeron chair but they are sooo expensive here.

Reactions: gg83

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
I actually fail to see how "attractive/ good looking" this chair is. Every single gaming chair out there looks almost identical, differing by material and design. The fact that a lot of companies are going into "gaming chairs" just shows how cheap these things are to manufacture, thus, allowing fat profit margins. While they don't cost as much as some high end mesh chairs out there, from observation, they are not that cheap and generally don't last, with issues like cracking/ peeling "leather", flaking air rest, etc...

MoxNix

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2014
Just another poorly made low quality "gaming" chair that looks pretty much like all the others (most of them are made by the same manufacturer anyhow). They're all junk. You can get a much better quality far more comfortable chair for $150 from any good office supplier. Myself I spent $150 on a good used Herman Miller Aeron.

The chair in the review just looks crappy.

In Sweden we have an office chair from a company called Kinnarp (I have two of them) and this chair has 8 different adjustments including seat movement forward and backwards, seat angel, back support, neck support and several more adjustments.
Of course it has high quality and can last for more than 10 years easily. One of them I had since 2005.

So why not review a professional office chair instead of something called gaming chair?
When it comes to prices it would perhaps be the same or somewhat cheaper.

Best regards