[SOLVED] Corsair Utility Engine Update Error

May 11, 2020
How to Fix Corsair Utility Engine Update Error

The Corsair Utility Engine giving me an error. The error says “The CUE has detected an error during software update check”

The above message displays on the screen when I try to update the corsair utility engine software.

How can this be fixed?

Solution
Solution 1: Wait for the New Update
It appears that the update software check has not been optimized yet for the 2.x versions of the Corsair Utility Engine and the “check for update” button is still searching for the 1.x updates which are no longer released.

This was stated officially by the CUE staff and they also reported that the new update will be released properly enabling you to update your tool. There was a lot of backslash for this bug since users were going crazy about this. However, the new patch has been released in the meantime but the update button in certain versions of the tool still won’t work so you will need to update it manually

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution 1: Wait for the New Update
It appears that the update software check has not been optimized yet for the 2.x versions of the Corsair Utility Engine and the “check for update” button is still searching for the 1.x updates which are no longer released.

This was stated officially by the CUE staff and they also reported that the new update will be released properly enabling you to update your tool. There was a lot of backslash for this bug since users were going crazy about this. However, the new patch has been released in the meantime but the update button in certain versions of the tool still won’t work so you will need to update it manually
https://appuals.com/fix-corsair-utility-engine-update-error/
furtherr under quoted area, there is a link to manually update latest version and install it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liffeccand
Solution
May 9, 2020
Reinstalling the CUE might help you fix the corsair utility engine update error.

Download and install the latest version of CUE for your OS. Once the installation is completed, check the corsair utility engine detected an error during the update is resolved or not.

Which laptop do you use to play games? Can you suggest some latest laptop that would be ideal for gaming?

May 11, 2020
Reinstalling the CUE might help you fix the corsair utility engine update error.

Download and install the latest version of CUE for your OS. Once the installation is completed, check the corsair utility engine detected an error during the update is resolved or not.

Which laptop do you use to play games? Can you suggest some latest laptop that would be ideal for gaming?

I already tried reinstalling it again, that didn't work. Will have to download the latest version and see if that works.

I am using the Acer Helio 300. Sure. I saw this list which mentioned good options that you can consider.