Review Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Headset Review: Audiophile Gaming Sound

I've heard of some stupid things in the past, but, putting RGB on headphones you can't even see certainly rivals the top of the list! What's next....? glowing LEDs inside the ear cup pieces to shine thru your ear skin, but, that can't be seen when wearing the headphones?? :)

Reactions: McGyver1421
Jun 2, 2019
I wish corsair would offer a standalone driver for their headsets. iCue is garbage.

ICUE works great for me but yea they need to add a standalone driver for the headset for gamers that want the virtual surround sound to work on other platforms and maybe include a mini 3.5 jack Bluetooth dongle or mini usb-c Bluetooth dongle.

kookykrazee

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
I've heard of some stupid things in the past, but, putting RGB on headphones you can't even see certainly rivals the top of the list! What's next....? glowing LEDs inside the ear cup pieces to shine thru your ear skin, but, that can't be seen when wearing the headphones?? :)
I have read, or should I say been told (I agree with you, since I don't Twitch or such) that this is for the streaming crowd, more than anything...lol