Corsair's Cherry MX RGB Mechanical Keyboard Video Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCGAMING4LIF3

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
How. Much. Money. - ?????????????????????????????????I just bought a CM Storm QuickFire XT with browns months ago, Why soo late ? :////

gamejunky74

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
My ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro blows that thing out of the water. You can program the keys to do too many lighting effects to list here. It has Per-key illuminated, 113 keys, Advanced anti-ghosting with N-key rollover, Choice of four CHERRY MX key switches, 3 programmable thumbster keys, programmable macro keys, 94 other programmable keys, 1000 hz polling rate, 1 ms response time, 1.8 m rear-exit braided cable, 1 x audio in, 1 x audio out, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, dual 32bit Arm Cortex Processors, 2mb flash memory.Roccat also has the program Power Grid. Turning your wireless devices into touch screen hotkeys, macros and function buttons. http://www.roccat.org/

grndzro

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2007

Sorry I cant support Roccat..Their mice are way too clicky to the point where the weight of your finger will click the buttons. pretty uncomfortable to have to tense your hand to avoid misclicking all the time. Corsair have better mice, and with that I'll trust their engineers over Roccat any day.

gamejunky74

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
Here is a link and no I didn't kiss the facthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrWnyFhw2tA&list=UUJYOx0a2eU_lKmYAOX7Cxxw&feature=player_embedded

sevags

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
It is an amazing keyboard, great switches, very durable yet simple design (I don't want my keyboard looking like a stealth fighter or a billions extra keys like I am in a helicopter), awesome lights.... but the price bette be right! It should be SUB ~200, anything more and I would rather just save up for an OLED Maximus keyboard or something.

phazeshifta

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2011

The Maximus keyboard is closer to $1600 and isn't available anymore. You'd have to be saving for a while and then have to source one, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.