Cougar 250M Gaming Mouse, Hands On: Ambidextrous, With Low Price That Belies Premium Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbus

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
The price is really great for what it is, but I think I'd rather take a cheap mouse with more programmable buttons than an inexpensive mouse with fewer (which is this one's case).
More programmable buttons are a godsend for productivity and gaming alike, but mostly productivity.

DeadlyDays

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
I got the 200m for work because I don't like their crummy mice. And tbh, I love it, srsly great work for such an inexpensive mouse. feels great to use, love the texture and the channels along the sides are great for my fingers to grip without getting too warm. am constantly tempted into buying another and replacing my madcatz cyborg mmo7 with it(garbage mice! unreliable, pieces dust freeze it or something where only Y axis works and X axis stops working, bizarre. Also the vibrations of my subwoofer cause mouse wander making clicking buttons impossible. Had to turn almost off before it stopped, there is such a thing as too sensitive. 200m is closest to the g9 have gotten yet....the g9....mmmmm

Baass13

Honorable
Sep 30, 2012
FWIW, I am currently in the RMA process with Cougar/HECGroupUSA. It is for the 200M mouse. The mouse lasted 4 months then went dark with no response. The RMA process has been frustrating. They have responded to email but without much urgency, direction, or guidance. I feel like I'm fumbling through the process and I am not very confident of the results I might get at the end.

Update: Two weeks after they received the bad mouse I contacted them. My timing was perfect because they just got a shipment in and were sending it right out. Which they did and I got the replacement. So I am back to happy, with a working mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.