Cougar Releases Panzer Evo Full-Tower Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaRoMeTrIc

Honorable
Jan 30, 2017
A notice to press releases. I want shots of the back panel cable management area. That's the number one consideration for me when buying a new case.

BaRoMeTrIc

Honorable
Jan 30, 2017

Corsair, fractal design have a few with plenty of 3.5 drive cages. I use a fractal design r6 for my plex server it has 6 3.5 drive cages

FD2Raptor

Admirable

The only corsair available for me are either from the low end 100R or those with just 2x3.5" bay like the 400C.
Fractal Design effectively exited my market with the Arc Midi.

My only real option is to go bigger and heavier than I'd like with the old Phanteks Enthoo Pro/Luxe, or opt to import, which would be ridiculously expensive with shipping due to the weight of the well-built cases.

Lostinlodos

Distinguished
May 26, 2015
Beautiful case. But essentially useless to all but the online only crowd. No 5.25 slots and not enough hard drive cages of either size.
I just don’t understand the forceful push against optical drives from manufacturers. My cosmos II has FIVE 5.25 bays and 3 are used for 5.25 units, 2 drives and a card reader.
The chance of me giving up optical drives for external ones isn’t going to happen until all external optical drives use external SAS/eSATA AND the price of external drives reaches something realistic!

BaRoMeTrIc

Honorable
Jan 30, 2017

Optical drives are ugly, a waste of valuable space that can be used for water cooling. There's plenty of cases that have 5. 25 racks so u can burn your mix cds, relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.