Could anyone suggest a better cooler?

My computer specs:
-i5 4460 3.20GHz
-MSI GTX 970 4GB
-Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz 2x4GB Dual Channel 8GB kit
-1920x1080 LG monitor
-500w Corsair CX Bronze
-1TB WCD Hard drive
-ASRock Z97 Anniversary Motherboard (Socket 1150)
-Windows 7 Ultimate

Hi Community

I'm looking for a new cooler as i'm replacing my CPU for an i7 4790k in a week but i'd rather used a better one than the stock when that comes.

So this is the inside of my computer currently with the i5 in it and i'm sorry about the quality of the picture, it looks a lot better in person (as in clean and tidy) its just the lighting in my room making it look awful on a camera:

http://imgur.com/1019ej0

Well a person on this forum recommend an arctic cooler fan but now looking in my pc i can not fit that in my computer as in the cooler fan would be practically be face on with my exhaust fan.

So i'm thinking i need to get a very low profile one but one that is going to do way better than my stock one.

I think you can install virtually any cooler you want.
Measure the height available from the cpu to the side of the case. It looks like 160mm is available.
I might suggest a cryorig H7(145mm) and direct the air out the back of your case.

Another popular inexpensive cooler is the cm hyper212.(160mm)

Though's are HUGE Geofelt... haven't you see the link i posted forwarding to the image. Any big fan with be practically toe to toe with my exhaust fan.

I would like a small compact up faceing cooler that uses pins like the stock cooler does so its easy to install, i don't want a back bracketed cooler.

If you must have a simple drop in replacement for the stock cooler & are just looking for slightly lower temps & noise then
RAIJINTEK 0R100005 - Raijintek Rhea CPU Cooler https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IM8DGPS/ref=cm_sw_r_em_awd_S6wJwb7ERFF0R

The rhea is essentially a raijintek aidos but strictly Intel push pin mounting.

Otherwise

DEEPCOOL Tower Fan Computer Radiator GAMMAXX S40 Heat Sink with Cooling Fans, let your PC Case and CPU Cooler, 120mm Damping PWM Tower Fan/4 pcs 6mm Heat Pipe/Dual Airflow Channel Auxiliary Cooling Design https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HXH8TAG/ref=cm_sw_r_em_awd_q8wJwbMEHHM19

Out of those two I'd take the s40 - it will fit with room to spare , comes with paste pre-applied & takes 5 minutes to fit tops.

I like the Raijintek Rhea but would i have any trouble pinning it in as i don't really want to pull the motherboard out.

Also would it be fine to face the fan towards the RAM so the facing the direction of the front panel so it isn't directly facing the back fan.

erm yes mate - thats how you should face the cooler - fan to the ram - the fan draws air into the cooler & throws it out the back to the exhaust fan.

However hold off on purchasing mate,I have the deepcool s40 in a matx build upstairs ,Ill post you a pic in the morning of it - It is absolutely better than the rhea & just as easy to fit.
Its quite simply the smallest 120mm fan cooler I have ever seen & runs a lot quieter than a 92mm fan like the rhea.
The whole cooler is literally 10mm bigger ,its running an i5 3570 & keeps it at 50c even under a 100% intel burn test load.
For 18 quid & a straight drop in fitting it is the one Id buy.

What was with all the lines were u being sarcastic or something...

Are you meant to face aftermarket fan so the fan is facing the ram

no sarcasm mate - im using a mini bluetooth keyboard & have to press alt/shift to get a comma - its easier to put a - than a comma for me - in fact its easier to type comma than actually use one ;-)

& yes with aftermarket towers the fan always always goes next to the ram sticks mate - the fan doesnt suck air away from the heatsink it blows air into it.

As said Ill post a photo of the build with the s40 in for you - it would be a great choice for you I think - the rhea may struggle with an i7 whereas the deepcool will manage fine.

And also just incase i don't want to go the after market root and not overclock could i just use the stock cooler and have decent temps, i went for the K as it the absolute best CPU for my socket

I really just want to get a better CPU and plug it in and play all the CPU demanding games i couldn't before, i'd rather got he hassle free way.