Question Could anything but a dead video card cause this lack of video signal?

Jun 14, 2019
My PSU blew a week ago, which of course could mean dead anything or at worst, dead everything. Just got a new one yesterday. After installation everything seems to power up properly, but neither the DVI-D nor the DVI-I port gave signal to otherwise working monitors.

It probably is the card but I haven't yet had the chance to try it with a working one, nor to try the card with another PC, so I'm practically clueless right now, some insight from similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Card is a GTX 750 made by Gigabyte, Motherboard is an MSI 970a-G-43, if that even matters.

Jun 14, 2019
Just switched the RAM stick to another slot since that was the only thing left for me to do at present and it seems to have done the trick, PC now boots up visibly and recognizes every device except the GPU, but I chalk that up to it also being in a different slot.

Please excuse me for being an uneducated swine and asking dumb questions before exhausting every possibility at hand and feel free to close the thread.