Question Could I get some help diagnosing a BSOD issue?

Jun 5, 2023
My problems started last night around 9:30 pm pst. My laptop froze, and a BSOD came up, but I didn't catch the error code at first since I happened to look away at the time. Since then my laptop hasn't detected my Nvidia graphics card correctly, and any game I launch crashes/freezes resulting in a BSOD at some point—the few errors I did see after the first BSOD were 'VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE' and one concerning power. I have an MSI GE 75 Raider about three years old that's never had any real issues so any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

My problems started last night around 9:30 pm pst. My laptop froze, and a BSOD came up, but I didn't catch the error code at first since I happened to look away at the time. Since then my laptop hasn't detected my Nvidia graphics card correctly, and any game I launch crashes/freezes resulting in a BSOD at some point—the few errors I did see after the first BSOD were 'VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE' and one concerning power. I have an MSI GE 75 Raider about three years old that's never had any real issues so any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Did you read this article from MS?