[SOLVED] Could my ram be bad?

Apr 1, 2020
So I was playing Dead Frontier 2 the other night and every thing was fine no hiccups. And I went to travel through a door and my pc completely restarted. It booted right back up and I didn’t think anything of it because iv had my pc randomly reboot in the past before but not often at all. So I get back into the game and play for about 10 minutes no issues and I go to travel through a different door and it happens again. This time no reboot. My front led on my pc is blinking green and it won’t start. I unplugged and plugged it back in and started up fine. I tried playing one more time got about another 10 min of playing and same issue again when going to travel through a door. All different doors I mind you and in those 10 minutes I had traveled through others doors no issues. And after that I said f**k it there’s an issue. I checked my hdd did a scan and have no issues. Surface scan was good. Partitions good. I did a windows memory diagnostic run, came back with no errors. My cpu temps are always low. I don’t have this problem in any other games yet. It’s only this game and when going to load into a new area this has happened. Also I went to start my pc today and got a long loud beep and no boot. I turned the pc off and back on and it booted fine. I need help. Any suggestions? I have dual channel with one 8gb stick and one 2gb stick. Thanks

Solution
Try your system with the single 8 GB stick and see if the issue persists. An 8 GB stick with a 2 GB stick is just not a good idea generally, but I am not too sure if it can cause a system reboot.
Apr 1, 2020
What are your full system specs? When going through the doors, was it graphically more intense? Mixing RAM sticks is generally a no-no but this also sounds like a PSU issue
What are your full system specs? When going through the doors, was it graphically more intense? Mixing RAM sticks is generally a no-no but this also sounds like a PSU issue.
cpu: amd phenom ii x6 1090t
graphics: Msi r9 390
Psu: smart series 700w 80+ silver(I just got it 5 months ago from bestbuy)
Ram: 2gb stick is a gskill stick and the 8gb I’m unsure but I also bought it brand new the same day I got the psu.
motherboard: msi(can’t remember the specific one)