Solution
figured it out i think

if your cpu single thread score was for example 100

and you have a 4 core 8 thread cpu

your cpu multi thread score if it was exactly 8x the single core score would give a result of 800

so a multi thread ratio of 8.0

if your multi thread score was say 600

then your multi thread ratio would be 6.0

ie--multi thread ratio is calculating your single core result against the multi thread result and the ratio is one divided by the other

so if the multi thread ratio is higher than the amount of total threads your cpu has then your cpu is working much more efficiently using all its threads

if its lower then its not so efficient

so having a lot of stuff running in the back ground will most likely cause a lower...

thanks

never tried the bench test to be honest

even though i constantly use cpuz

guess i will try it now see what it says

figured it out i think

if your cpu single thread score was for example 100

and you have a 4 core 8 thread cpu

your cpu multi thread score if it was exactly 8x the single core score would give a result of 800

so a multi thread ratio of 8.0

if your multi thread score was say 600

then your multi thread ratio would be 6.0

ie--multi thread ratio is calculating your single core result against the multi thread result and the ratio is one divided by the other

so if the multi thread ratio is higher than the amount of total threads your cpu has then your cpu is working much more efficiently using all its threads

if its lower then its not so efficient

so having a lot of stuff running in the back ground will most likely cause a lower multi thread ratio

i hope thats understandable lol i knew what i meant but it sounds more complicated than it is

Solution

TRENDING THREADS