[SOLVED] CPU and dram not working motherboard not working

boyg1200

Reputable
Feb 7, 2019
Just got new motherboard and CPU everything working fine and I go in bios and messing with setting I changed my hdd from sata to raid mode then windows would not boot then I changed my start up setting and my PC reset then on my monitor told me to press f1 to put PC in safe mode at least I think so and now when I turn on PC on my rog strix z390 e gaming motherboard there is a red dot on CPU a orange or yellow on dram and white on VGA and green on boot then only lights green on boot
Idk how to fix no signal to monitor and CPU and ddr4 not working after changing setting and I've tryed resetting cmos and etc need advice

Move your keyboard/mice into the USB2.0 ports ( back panel), press the power button, then press del key to boot into BIOS. If the PC will not boot into the BIOS.

Then try the "Bench it - Troubleshooting" http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-1753671/bench-troubleshooting.html Like remove all the RAM, boot device, GPU, use on board iGPU, only the CPU+cooler, 8pin +24pin cables, clear the CMOS, boot the PC again.

Solution