[SOLVED] CPU and fans turns on but no output from monitor, mouse and keyboard

Jun 21, 2020
So i decided to replace my cpu heatsink after a long time and i cleaned my components and removed them. a bit retarded on my part but i used a vacuum to blow out the dusts from the motherboard and power supply. after i installed the components back, my pc was turning itself on and off so i shut it down. after a few minutes i turned it on again and it worked and took me to the bios and once i exited the bios it tuened itself off and on and off again so i thought it was time for CMOS reset and i did that. after that the cpu works but no display at all or outputs from the keyboard and mouse. I've tried reslotting the ram or removing it but it doesn't work. loading onboard graphics too didn't worked.

I have an i5 4460 processor, asus b85m-g mobo, 4x2 ram, rx 570 and pretty cheap true rated psu ( but it works ). can someone help me with regards to my problem? im thinking the mobo is dead but i wont give up on it yet

Solution
Mate if the fans work mobo is alive. Probably its psu problem u mess something up with the cleaning it might give power but not enough for the gpu to run.
Jun 21, 2020
I'm not that experienced but,did you check that you plugged every cable back in?
Also how old is the motherboard?
yes i checked every cables and its perfect. i dont know the exact time but foe sure this js a 5 yr old mobo at max. it was working perfectly just few hours ago though..

Jun 21, 2020
did you tried another keyboard?did you try to use the old heatsink and see if the problem persists?
yes its working in my laptop. basically i have given up on life now XD joke, i will try the old heatsink tomorrow or maybe later im too tired now, all day ive been encountering this problem haha