Question CPU and RAM debug led

Oct 15, 2019
Hello, need help
I bought a new case for my pc, moved all the components to a new one and now I have no video, fans ok, cpu pins ok, on the motherboard ez debug led CPU and DRAM lights (white) , I tried various variations of the pc start, with one RAM bar and thsts all, 100 times moved all the pins, reset the BIOS .
Could this be due to the fact that the bios returned to the factory version (Ryzens had such a problem, if you have old version of the bios, the pc did not want to star)
pc spec:
ryzen 1600
tridenz 16gb 3200
be quiet straight power 10 600w
msi b350 pro vdh
1066 msi gaming x
0BC4F9CD_BA97_41E1_84AE_BCB4E95249F4.jpg

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Welcome to the forums my friend!

Firstly I would cover each and every step in this guide (thoroughly without skipping steps) even if you have done them before: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...ng-about-post-boot-no-video-problems.1285536/

On your comments:
  • What do you mean by "100 times moved all the pins "
  • The BIOS will not revert to a factory BIOS, but it WILL revert the settings of that BIOS. But that shouldn't affect the boot usually.
  • Have you tried powering up OUTSIDE of the case to ensure nothing is causing a short for example?
  • Presumably the system worked perfectly fine before the move?

Oct 15, 2019
What do you mean by "100 times moved all the pins "
  • The BIOS will not revert to a factory BIOS, but it WILL revert the settings of that BIOS. But that shouldn't affect the boot usually.
  • Have you tried powering up OUTSIDE of the case to ensure nothing is causing a short for example?
  • Presumably the system worked perfectly fine before the move?
tes, thx, saw this thread
  1. I mean remove and insert pins
  2. ok, so I should clear cmos? With jumper?
3)yes, i’m tried start out of case
4)yes, all was ok
Idk, I find almost similar thread here, the guy says about short motherboard, but I can’t understand the exact place with short...

Oct 15, 2019
This thread