CPU at 100% idle.

umabeca

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016
I have a problem with windows, the task manager indicates that I am using 100% of the cpu when the cpu is in idle.
The problem is that this is causing the cpu clock to be at maximum when the cpu is idle consuming more energy.
I already did a sfc / scannow in cmd, I updated bios and windows, I already run advanced system care and did nothing.
what do I do to fix this?

msi gl62 6qf
i5 6300hq
12GB ram
windows 10 pro

yL85rpc.png

1wq0EZy.png

xw8HmMW.png

DSrZTzI.png

Solution
Hi, I had the same problem a while back. My solution was as follows... it may or may not help you, but it's worth a try.

"Go into Control Panel, choose Power Options, on the chosen plan choose Change plan settings, write down the settings then choose Restore default settings for this plan. It should fix the problem immediately. Then you can change your settings to how you want."

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I had the same problem a while back. My solution was as follows... it may or may not help you, but it's worth a try.

"Go into Control Panel, choose Power Options, on the chosen plan choose Change plan settings, write down the settings then choose Restore default settings for this plan. It should fix the problem immediately. Then you can change your settings to how you want."

Solution

umabeca

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016

Ty for the reply, that solved my problem. :)