CPU can affect my graphics or is it the tv?

Thok7

Reputable
Nov 28, 2014
SPECS:
i3-4350
Palit GeForce GTX 760
Sony 21" TV/Monitor (like 3 years old) sorry but i don't own the model :/

Hello there im new here and in pc stuff generally so im still learning :)
I had no GPU on my pc and was using the internal one on motherboard i update to a very cheap one just to have a GPU for a few games other than WoW and LoL but i couldn't spot any difference at the graphics nor the UI of windows still its bad and blur after this i got a Palit GeForce GTX 760 2GB still nothing changed yes my PC could play "strong" games yet no difference in graphics or the UI of windows TV and PC are connected with an HDMI cable and yes its pluged on the GPU my Monitor/tv on the other hand its a sony that has a thing even as tv colors are bold and blur so i wanted a confirm if its the monitor before going to buy a new one

Thanks in advance :)

Thok7

Reputable
Nov 28, 2014

the tv dont have a game mode sadly and for noise i dont have anything noisy around there my pc my 2 cell phones mouse and keyboard

lol :pt1cable: digital noise reduction(dnr) is commonly found in hdtv picture settings. generally it should always be off but usually its always set to on from the factory.

Thok7

Reputable
Nov 28, 2014

oh xD as i said im new still learning :p yea i havent change any settings other than those factory