Question CPU compatibility for B450 Tomahawk (Non Max) motherboard ?

Hello, I currently build a PC with some old parts that I have but I bought a new GPU for that build (RTX 4070 Super). Since the old CPU I had is a Ryzen 7 3700X I am thinking of selling it and getting an X3D version (5700X3D or 5800X3D). The motherboard (B450 Tomahawk non-Max) says that it supports both CPU's but the latest bios that can be downloaded was released somewhere in the summer while the 5700X3D was released in January. Does this CPU share the same bios with 5600X3D so the manufacturers didn't release any new bios? Also, do you believe that I should get the 5700X3D or 5800X3D (it's around 71 euros difference in price)? I already have a computer with really good specs (RTX 4090 + i7 13700KF) and this will be a secondary computer that I will use in another house.

The BIOS support page doesn't show any of the newest BIOSes to support the 5xxxX3D chips. You simply can't be sure those chips will work on your motherboard. Your best bet is to contact them directly.

The BIOS support page doesn't show any of the newest BIOSes to support the 5xxxX3D chips. You simply can't be sure those chips will work on your motherboard. Your best bet is to contact them directly.
Yes, but the CPU compatibility list includes them. For the 5800X3D there is a specific bios version (7C02v1I.zip). For the 5600X3D and 5700X3D, it just says "Latest Beta BIOS".