[SOLVED] CPU Cooler and Mobo Combo

Hypoltan

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
What is a good mobo and CPU Cooler combo for the i5 9600k? I would like to keep it under $210, maybe a little bit over but I still would like to overclock quite a bit.

I was looking at the Z390 Gaming X and the Noctua D15S but the Gaming X prices have risen and I am looking to cut costs even further.

Thanks, all input would be appreciated.

EDIT: ATX mobo preferably and I do live overseas but shipping should not be too much of problem.

Last edited:
Solution
Preferred site for purchase? Where are you located? You should also include the form factor you'd like to stick too. Personally I'd go with matx or mitx boards if I'm sure I wont use the additional slots on the board. For cooler's, you can look at the Cryorig H7 cooler.

Lutfij

Titan
Preferred site for purchase? Where are you located? You should also include the form factor you'd like to stick too. Personally I'd go with matx or mitx boards if I'm sure I wont use the additional slots on the board. For cooler's, you can look at the Cryorig H7 cooler.

Solution

Lutfij

Titan

Hypoltan

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
Yep, sorry.