[SOLVED] CPU Cooler

Arno__Dorian

Honorable
Oct 17, 2015
hey guys, I have an i7 8700 (non -k) and the Cooler Master H500P Mesh Case. There are three 120 mm CoolerMaster MF120R fans as exhausts on the top and the same fan as an exhaust on the rear. The front is occupied by the same 200 mm fans which come preinstalled with the case. I am thinking of getting the Cooler Master MA410P air cpu cooler. My question is that will the top three exhausts somehow negatively affect the cooling of the CPU ? and will the cooler improve the aesthetic look of the case or will just ruin it ? Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Solution
My question is that will the top three exhausts somehow negatively affect the cooling of the CPU ?
Well, yeah. You've got one fan pulling cool air AWAY, and out of the case before it can feed the cpu cooler. I have the same case, and I leave the top-front fan slot empty.

will the cooler improve the aesthetic look of the case or will just ruin it ?
That one's a matter of opinion. Go with how YOU feel it looks, not others.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
My question is that will the top three exhausts somehow negatively affect the cooling of the CPU ?
Well, yeah. You've got one fan pulling cool air AWAY, and out of the case before it can feed the cpu cooler. I have the same case, and I leave the top-front fan slot empty.

will the cooler improve the aesthetic look of the case or will just ruin it ?
That one's a matter of opinion. Go with how YOU feel it looks, not others.

Solution