Cpu cooling issues

Aug 5, 2018
Hello, new here on the forum.

Has been a while since i updated myself on the new hardware, but i build a few computers for myself. As the one im currently using.

Specs:

GPU: Inte Core i7 6700k
CPU: GTX 960
CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i v2
Mainboard: Asus z170-PRO
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 4 x 4GB DDR4 mhz3000
Power Supply: Corsair CX750M
Case: Corsair GRAPHITE 760T V2

I upgraded everything except the gpu late last year, and it has been running great!
Until a month ago i noticed it got really hot, gpu going close to a 100C, same for the "SYSTIN", when i was gaming. So i turned up all the fans to a 100% and it kept it cool. But now that barely helps eather now.

I´ve cleaned it and changed paste, but for no help.. and the water cooling unit doesn´t seem to change in temp at all, going between 40-50C.

I just cant figure out what the issue is since i still have the same hardware as i had before.

Image for CPUID HwMonitor and Corsair Link below

https://imgur.com/a/KbJGNJj

Appreciate and help or tips thanks!

You might want to have a go with Malwarebytes ANtimalware, and/or Hitman Pro, just to make sure you have not picked up some crypto-currency malware hijacking your GPU.

Also, many of the AIO pumps degrade in efficiency over a couple years, getting hard water fouling/contanimants, etc., reducing water flow... (SOme are able to remove the water pump, disassemble it, and clean the insides successfully)

Aug 5, 2018
Will check for that tomorrow! You could be right, i´ve had this cooler for a couple of years i think so i guess that could be a possible reason aswell. Thanks!

Aug 5, 2018
Just read some reviews on my cpu cooler, and most of them says it stopped working properly after 5 months/2 years, so im guessing thats my issue now. I cant really feel the flow in the pipes, just barely...