Nov 5, 2020
Hello, I have motherboard VVIKO z68 (chinese board), and I fail to update bios, and My mobo was black screen. Ok I'll try to fix with DOS BIOS FLASH method. and fail. still no display and Mobo indicataor show FF code.

I try my proc to another board to know was my proc die or not. and boom.. my procie was dead, not display and pc wont turn on (fan is turn on and off repeatly).
So I assumed my proc is dead.

So then back again to my mobo. i try putting another CPU into my mobo to reflas again the bios. and..... stil fail.
So Im worried about that new proccessor again. then I try to put that proc to another board again.
and Again, the proc was dead. 2 CPU dead in 1 mobo. is that normal?

I try to remove fan from socket to test temp of my cpu. I turn on the PC. the fan is spinning, but the keyboard light is off. and the proccessor is warm ang getting hot.

NB: I also try swap RAM, CMOS reset, and another way. but not working.

My question?
Did 2 of my proc is dead although they are still getting warm (I assuming there is still electrical in my procie)?

sory for my bad English, i hope you all understand my sentences.

Nov 5, 2020
This is why cheap chinese crap is just cheap chinese crap. Whatever cost savings is in the run around to get it to work--if it even does. Send all that garbage back and get your money back. And then just buy some quality used stuff locally.
Do you have experience when your CPU wont work properly? I need solution to giving second live to my processor. I trust my proc not dead, but still dying.