[SOLVED] CPU debug light msi z490m HELP!

Sep 17, 2020
Buy an MSI Z490m and an i7 10700k, assemble the pc and it gives me the cpu error light.
After verifying that everything is well connected, I removed the dicipator and turned on the pc, without giving me the error.
I reattached the socket mount without the dicipator and it gave me the cpu error again. I realized that it can only be turned on if the posts are very loose.

Solution
Check to make sure the processor is facing the right way. Line the golden arrow up with the golden arrow on the socket cover. Try taking the cpu out and putting it back in. Make sure the cpu arm is tighted AND locked. Take the cpu out and make sure ZERO pins on the motherboard are bent or broken off in the cpu socket. If theyre bent CAREFULLY bend it back and if it breaks. Youd better hope its an unnecceary power pin. otherwise you just broke your board.
Aug 22, 2020
Check to make sure the processor is facing the right way. Line the golden arrow up with the golden arrow on the socket cover. Try taking the cpu out and putting it back in. Make sure the cpu arm is tighted AND locked. Take the cpu out and make sure ZERO pins on the motherboard are bent or broken off in the cpu socket. If theyre bent CAREFULLY bend it back and if it breaks. Youd better hope its an unnecceary power pin. otherwise you just broke your board.

Solution