[SOLVED] cpu error fan problem and high cpu temp

SOLIDRADENX

Reputable
May 5, 2020
so hello guys I am new to the forums and i have a problem i can't solve that I get error message CPU error fan and it won't make the pc boot and when i press F1 to enter bios settings it give me for about 10 sec before the pc freeze in bios settings and i must restart it and same problem every time and the only way to boot pc and go to windows is that i must choose manually the boot drive from bios settings before it freezes also i face high processor temp when i try to play games it reaches 105 c so can anyone pls help me

my pc
intel core i7 3770
gigabyte wind force 2060 RTX
16 GB ram ddr3 bus 1600
Asus p8z77-v deluxe
corsair vs 650 power supply

SOLIDRADENX

Reputable
May 5, 2020
thank you for helping guys i just clean the fan and the processor and it works i dont get the massage i face now another problem that my pc is rebooting when i go and play gmaes and make load onthem with games and ti sometimes happen and sometimes not what may cause the pc to do that gpu or the power supply unit

thank you for helping guys i just clean the fan and the processor and it works i dont get the massage i face now another problem that my pc is rebooting when i go and play gmaes and make load onthem with games and ti sometimes happen and sometimes not what may cause the pc to do that gpu or the power supply unit
i would say the psu.If the psu doesnt have enough power it will reboot your pc when you put load on the psu(like playing gamers and other demanding things)

SOLIDRADENX

Reputable
May 5, 2020
so guys thanks for the help I solve my rebooting problem it was this PSU I get a new one Thermaltake 730 w bronze but I still with the problem of CPU temp as it hot in my area these days and CPU return to get 102 c in some games so any suggestions for good CPU cooler and cheap as my case not helping me in airflow as it an old one nzxt lexa s

SOLIDRADENX

Reputable
May 5, 2020
guys I get fsp windale 4 CPU cooler and I get about 66 c on using 50% and get about 87 c with 100% is that normal or like that I have a problem in the CPU with temp in the room about 21 c to 25 c

guys I get fsp windale 4 CPU cooler and I get about 66 c on using 50% and get about 87 c with 100% is that normal or like that I have a problem in the CPU with temp in the room about 21 c to 25 c
i think thats a problem.I dont know much about good idle temps,but anything higher than 80C while gaming is a little bit of a problem.Are you cpu temps while gaming always around 87 or they just jump to 87C?

SOLIDRADENX

Reputable
May 5, 2020
I think that's a problem. I don't know much about good idle temps, but anything higher than 80C while gaming is a little bit of a problem. Are you CPU temps while gaming always around 87 or they just jump to 87C?
ok as it in like assassin creed Odyssey as it most game use CPU it depends on the usage of the processor as the temp drop when a less usage of the processor and reach about temp 87 when usage go to 85 % to 100 % and as I write the reply now I am was playing Dota 2 game it gives me for about 66 c for usage 41 %