CPU failure? Constant blue screens

Sep 1, 2018
I’m 90% certain that my CPU has failed. I need a second opinion on it before I go out and buy a new one. My specs: i5 6600 MSI H110 PRO VD PLUS MSI RX480 4GB Corsair CX550M and a WD caviar blue 1tb and a 500gb laptop drive. My PC ran normally until is started getting blue screens on blue screens, something my PC never got before. Almost every crash is different, a never ending flow of ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF NOEXECUTEMEMORY,SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I do recall that once or twice the blue screen would cite a problem with a .sys or .dll file.
When I power on my PC the fans run normally, no mobo lights, everything looks and sounds normal. I have never messed around in the bios before or down anything like that. No signs of motherboard damage. Both drives are somehow effected although one of them was not connected at the time of the first blue-screens.

- removed the GPU and used the onboard graphics, same blue screens
- Removed RAM, used only one stick in different slots, still bluescreens.
- Tried to reinstall windows, even the windows 10 installer crashes. Installing a new windows OS is not possible.
- All windows 10 restore or reinstall options result in “system restore did not complete successfully
- Safe mode even crashes swiftly
- Both drives are somehow effected

Solution
Memtest is something which is ran from BIOS on boot. It doesn't require it to be in Windows to run the RAM test.

EDIT: You do need to download it onto a USB drive though.