Question CPU fan on new PC is really loud ?

Aug 3, 2020
I just bought a new pc and the fan is being really loud when i play rdr2. The pc is watercooled which is pretty new to me.

PC specs:
Im not quite sure but i believe the fan is 120mm
RTX 3080
i7-10700k
750w psu
32gb ram
idk if its needed but motherboard: DoradoOC Z490

Any help on fixing the problem would be highly appreciated ^^

Herr B

Commendable
May 29, 2020
You can upload a picture to imgur and paste it here. That would help already if you cant find it out. Sounds like its a prebuilt system then?

As I have never heared of Dorado Motherboards, I did a quick research and landed on HP Omen computers. Is this correct?

They use their own or rebranded water cooling solutions such as this one:
thermal-1-2.png

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020
You can upload a picture to imgur and paste it here. That would help already if you cant find it out. Sounds like its a prebuilt system then?

As I have never heared of Dorado Motherboards, I did a quick research and landed on HP Omen computers. Is this correct?

They use their own or rebranded water cooling solutions such as this one:
thermal-1-2.png
Yes its a prebuildt omen computer, that watersupply looks like the one i have in my pc: View: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZCt4M4e

Herr B

Commendable
May 29, 2020
Agree. intels are heat monsters. Really wonder how oem tries to pair such cooler with that hardware and gpu. Seems cheaped off at the wrong end

Id recommend a good quality air cooler. They can normally keep up well with 240 aio. Especially for the same price

Aug 3, 2020
Agree. intels are heat monsters. Really wonder how oem tries to pair such cooler with that hardware and gpu. Seems cheaped off at the wrong end

Id recommend a good quality air cooler. They can normally keep up well with 240 aio. Especially for the same price
Any specific?