Cpu fan replacement HELP

DankKusher

Reputable
Aug 16, 2015
The fan that cools my cpu and the heatsink died it wont even start the model is Cooler Master A7015-45RB-3AN-C1 i cant find it anywhere i need help

Solution
I have an EVO 212... it' very decent. Beware if you go to an alternative/new heatsink and fan solution that (depending on your case) you will most likely have to gut your computer and remove the motherboard in order to install a backplate. You can order a replacement fan, and really any 12V 0.6A 70*70*15MM 7cm computer CPU 3 pin cooling fan will do. Not sure of your skill, but a new aftermarket cooler would run cooler if you heavy game, etc
I have an EVO 212... it' very decent. Beware if you go to an alternative/new heatsink and fan solution that (depending on your case) you will most likely have to gut your computer and remove the motherboard in order to install a backplate. You can order a replacement fan, and really any 12V 0.6A 70*70*15MM 7cm computer CPU 3 pin cooling fan will do. Not sure of your skill, but a new aftermarket cooler would run cooler if you heavy game, etc

Solution

TRENDING THREADS