[SOLVED] CPU fan replacement

Feb 23, 2019
Hello.

I've been getting a 511 error with my HP computer for a while now. I did call a technician who took the fan out and cleaned it with compressed air, although the problem was not fixed at all which leads to our conclusion that i need to replace my cpu fan. I wanna mention really quick that the fan is spinning just fine, and my temps were pretty good until yesterday when i noticed that while using the Adobe Suite my computer would reach 70C. Highest was 78. My idle used to be 34-36 and it's now 40-42. My computer is Slimline HP 410-101nv and the size of the hardware made my technician unable to find a replacement.

I was wondering if there's a website where i could find replacements for this model? Or if there's a way i get a bigger fan somehow (i don't know much about hardware i think it's quite clear).

Ι'm also posting some more details because my technician literally told me to screenshot this so he can search for a new fan.

View: https://imgur.com/a/7i7lldy

Solution
After chatting with OP, we have come up with the solution of buying a NEW Intel 1155 Fan from Amazon as that will make everything work again.
You could share your photo of your heatsink and fan and people will come back with the same conclusion as I did.
Feb 23, 2019
I'm guessing he didn't put high quality paste on it, for it to creep up that amount, or sadly if he did, it's a deeper issue.
Sorry, I don't know about upgrades to fans inside laptops because they are all made specific.
it's a desktop computer and indeed he didn't put any paste (i didn't know anything about fans back then i just now watched a couple videos about fan cleaning).

Sorry, I thought this was a Laptop. (When I see HP I instantly think laptop)
You can then put after market coolers in, but without thermal paste, temperatures go up!
The thing you need to know is the space between the CPU and the case, which determines your cooler size.
It could be something like this which is low rise
https://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/be-quiet-shadow-rock-tf-2-cpu-cooler-review,1.html

Updated when I saw your case

After chatting with OP, we have come up with the solution of buying a NEW Intel 1155 Fan from Amazon as that will make everything work again.
You could share your photo of your heatsink and fan and people will come back with the same conclusion as I did.

Solution