Question CPU Fan's RGB not working, and what does "RGB_Header1" mean on the motherboard ?

Sairozenkai

Honorable
Sep 30, 2015
Hey,

So I recently just finished building my PC and everything works fine with the exception of my RGB on my RGB CPU fan not lighting up. I own a Coolermaster Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB cooler and an ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming Motherboard. I connected the RGB wire attached to the fan to the port labelled "RGB_HEADER1" on my motherboard but the RGB is not lighting up. Does anyone know where the specific RGB header for CPU fans are on this motherboard and/or can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks sincerely,
Sairo

Hey,

So I recently just finished building my PC and everything works fine with the exception of my RGB on my RGB CPU fan not lighting up. I own a Coolermaster Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB cooler and an ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming Motherboard. I connected the RGB wire attached to the fan to the port labelled "RGB_HEADER1" on my motherboard but the RGB is not lighting up. Does anyone know where the specific RGB header for CPU fans are on this motherboard and/or can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks sincerely,
Sairo
You have to use appropriate software from MB's manufacturer software to make it work as you want.