[SOLVED] CPU Frequencies Jump Inconsistently

Rallient

Commendable
Dec 2, 2019
I feel like this could be a normal thing, but I could be completely wrong as I feel as if my frequencies are jumping pretty inconsistently and randomly. I wouldn't be as concerned if it was all of the cores jumping around to the same frequency. For Freq #0-Freq#03, it reads 2828.03MHz and for the rest, it reads 3700.00MHz. Sometimes it's just one core that's different, other times it's all of them. I don't have this CPU overclocked, but I wanted to check and see if this is a normal thing or if I should be concerned.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 2700x
MSI B350 PC Mate
RTX 2060
16 GB Corsair DDR4 Ram @ 2933MHz
Corsair 650w PSU

Last edited:
I feel like this could be a normal thing, but I could be completely wrong as I feel as if my frequencies are jumping pretty inconsistently and randomly. I wouldn't be as concerned if it was all of the cores jumping around to the same frequency. For Freq #0-Freq#03, it reads 2828.03MHz and for the rest, it reads 3700.00MHz. Sometimes it's just one core that's different, other times it's all of them. I don't have this CPU overclocked, but I wanted to check and see if this is a normal thing or if I should be concerned.
What CPU at least?

And other system specs might be helpful.