[SOLVED] Cpu heating error

Mar 2, 2020
so just traded my Mac for this pc set up and not sure what the issue is on it. Cpu error w high temp makes me go to bios and has n/a on cpu_fan or the aio pump not sure why that is starts at about 49 but every couple of seconds heats up and gets to about 89 in a couple of minutes in the bios. If anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the set up
Main specs
16gb 3200mhz ripjaw ddr4 memory
7600k cpu
Z270 ASUS motherboard
Phanteks case with tempered glass side
Corsair 700 watt psu
500gb ssd
With the 5700xt gpu
Corsair water cooled

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair make a number of All-in-One liquid coolers, which one do you have? Same story with the Corsair PSU. Include the model of the unit, not just it's make and wattage. Latest BIOS update for the motherboard?

If you're certain it's an overheating issue, you should look at the way you've mounted the cooler. Often times an improper mount can result in overheating(not enough heat transmission to the cooling block).

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair make a number of All-in-One liquid coolers, which one do you have? Same story with the Corsair PSU. Include the model of the unit, not just it's make and wattage. Latest BIOS update for the motherboard?

If you're certain it's an overheating issue, you should look at the way you've mounted the cooler. Often times an improper mount can result in overheating(not enough heat transmission to the cooling block).

Solution