Question CPU is not warming up

ferguson1951

Honorable
Feb 19, 2017
I'm testing an HP laptop mobo they gave me. The fan only runs for 3 seconds and then turns off and (and I have nothing on screen) because it has no heat to dissipate since the CPU does not heat up. I tried to power up the mobo WITHOUT the fan but the CPU still doesn't heat up. It had never happened to me A little help please? Thanks a lot and best regards

I'm testing an HP laptop mobo they gave me. The fan only runs for 3 seconds and then turns off and (and I have nothing on screen) because it has no heat to dissipate since the CPU does not heat up. I tried to power up the mobo WITHOUT the fan but the CPU still doesn't heat up. It had never happened to me A little help please? Thanks a lot and best regards
My friend, i think you have worse problems then your cpu not heating up

by the looks of it, you have a failed mobo or powersupply

ferguson1951

Honorable
Feb 19, 2017
Thank you for your advice. I am upset because the other day the mobo was working properly so I turned everything off. The next morning I wanted to try again and there was no video. It seems very strange to me because before I touch a mobo I always discharge my static but I cannot think of anything else.