[SOLVED] CPU Light on Motherboard help.

Jul 9, 2019
I built my pc about 5 months ago.

msi gaming plus z390
intel i9-9900k
16gb corsair rgb pro
asus gtx-1080

I have been using it just fine for the past 5 months since i built it and last night it turned off on me randomly. CPU light on is from the msi ez debug leds and i have tried everything i know. Checked bent pins, check the actual cpu for anything, checked the psu 8 pin cable, reset cmos, reapplied more thermal paste, switched up my ram/used one stick, tried integrated graphics, My psu turn the motherboard on just fine and the gpu is getting power so is my cpu pump. I have a cooler master dual fan radiator. I have taken everything out of case and tried to boot with bare minimum and nothing. Not sure if there is anything else for me to do but buy a new motherboard.

Solution
Can you please check the cpu slot pins on the motherboard? My friend had the same problem and the problem was on cpu slot pins. So he sent it to msi service. They just sent a new MB in a quick time. He fixed his problem with that. Definition of awesomeness is MSI service.
Jul 9, 2019
I have searched everywhere including the manual and all that I have been seeing are people posting that its not being detected is what they cpu led light means. But as stated I have tried everything I can think of doing the make it detected.

Gedikpasha

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
Can you please check the cpu slot pins on the motherboard? My friend had the same problem and the problem was on cpu slot pins. So he sent it to msi service. They just sent a new MB in a quick time. He fixed his problem with that. Definition of awesomeness is MSI service.

Solution