CPU light on motherboard is lit no fix works

Apr 28, 2018
I made a thread about this before but I have recently had an issue with my cpu where on the motherboard the light corrosponding with the letters cpu was lit. I ended up making a conclusion that the cpu could be broke and I got a replacement but to my surprise when the replacement cpu came in it still didn’t work and the light was still lit. With both the old and new cpu the fixes I tried were making sure the cpu plug was all the way in, changed the psu, put the ram in different slots, and took out my gpu and none of them seemed to work.

My specs are:

i5 7600k
Gigabyte z270x ultra gaming motherboard
Asus GeForce gtx 1060 6gb
3200mhz 2x4 8gb ram

Apr 28, 2018
well when the first time this happened it worked for a couple weeks before both the mother board and the cpu just both died on me then I got a new one where it lasted quite a lot longer but only really lasted about 8-9 months before the cpu just stopped working and the light turned on then recently I just got a replacement and it just didn’t work at all and the light was still on. I don’t know if that’s what you were really asking for but that’s the history of it

Apr 28, 2018
Well I replaced the mobo the first time my cpu crapped out because the mobo also crapped out as well but these past 2 replacement cpus I’ve been using the same gigabyte mobo so with the recent replacement cpu I did not also get a new mobo