Question CPU minimum temps drops to 0 C

Aug 7, 2021
I've recently built a pc and as I was checking for temps, I noticed that minimum temps are 0 degrees. I observed it and it just happens for a second then back to normal. I searched about it but haven't found the same case as I'm experiencing, but someone mentioned about a temp sensor thing. Maybe it's that? This is my first build so I don't know if this is normal. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

i6yOdV0.jpg

XDOqheG.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

A lot of people tend to wish to see a near 0(zero) on the temperatures. Jokes aside, we're going to need a little more info from you. Please list your specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Aftermarket cooler?

As for your motherboard, please mention the BIOS version at the time of writing. You can use CPU-Z to show you what your BIOS version is if you can't get into BIOS from a cold start.

Reactions: elninyo2
Aug 7, 2021
Hi, thanks for the response!

While I would wish that as well, the ambient temp of my room makes it impossible for my cpu temps to be anywhere near zero lol. I live in asia and summer can be quite unforgiving here, hence my curiosity of why it goes down to 0.

I've already tried reseating/repasting the cpu cooler but to no avail. My guess is that temp sensors are faulty, which i'm not familiar with. I'm just worried that this could be a problem in the future. If not, then I'm letting it be.

Here's my specs:
CPU: intel i5-11400f
Motherboard: b560m
Ram: 2x8gb gskill tridentz
SSD/HDD: 500gb ssd
GPU: gtx 750ti
PSU: seasonic 650w focus gold
Chassis:
CPU cooler: ID cooling se 224 xt

BIOS version is F3.