Question CPU not showing under the Tuning tab in Adrenaline software ?

joeryan161

Honorable
Aug 31, 2017
I'm not even sure if this is the right section to post this as I think its more of a software issue than a CPU issue.

I have just noticed that my CPU is no longer showing in the tuning tab of the Adrenaline software, everything shows up fine through both the in-game overlay and even within the metrics tab in Adrenaline software it shows all the CPU info but I could have sworn it used to show up within the tuning section of the software, I take it this is some kind of software bug? Has anybody else came across this and managed to find a fix?

I have tried uninstalling the Adrenaline software, AMD Ryzen Master and the chipset driver then re-installing all the latest version from the AMD website but unfortunately didn't help.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I have the same CPU, I don't think it ever showed on the Tuning tab of Adrenaline
mvk4EwW.jpeg

it doesn't on my 7900xt

Its only ever shown on the Metric tab... and the Overlay.

You can't tune that CPU as such anyway as its locked. The 3d cache has to run at a set speed, so can't make it faster. If you could, you would likely use Ryzen master anyway. Its why it shows next to CPU in Metrics tab
iLGFcMe.jpeg

not that I can do anything in it:
TtSnRKv.jpeg

Last edited:

joeryan161

Honorable
Aug 31, 2017
Yeah, looks exactly like mine, my 5600X used to show up in the tuning tab though, I guess as you said, maybe because you cant really overclock these 5800X3D's that AMD disabled the tuning altogether on this chip in the Adrenaline software.