CPU now runs slow when it did run great?? Please Help ;-;

Jan 29, 2019
So basically i built a pc but I'm still wait for the graphics card to get here so but i saw you could game on the intels integrated graphics and I decided to try.
To my surprise most games worked great still!

Minecraft: Ran about 200 frames on high settings

League of legends: Ran about 200 frames on high settings

Fortnite: Ran solid 60 frames on low settings

Those or the few games I tried since I was still waiting for the card, but something happened. My pc had a lot of errors, games got random unfix-able errors and adobe creative cloud didnt open and could not be uninstalled, so i decided to reset my pc because it got to the point where nothing was working. I reinstalled windows and reformatted my ssd and hdd and got everything back to new. To being with everything looked great, but i noticed now my games were completely unplayable and some not even able to open.

Minecraft: doesn't open and I get this error (GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL)

League of Legends: runs about 15 fps low settings ;-;

Fortnite: Didn't even attempt to try because i was frustrated

I do not know what happened and I'm scared this build went to a waste and I already messed up. I just want to know if there is any ways to fix this, I don't have a graphics card right now either but the point is this build i have ran games great until after I reset it. What could I have done to it? please help ;-;

PC Parts:
SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB 3D-NAND 2.5 Inch SATA III High Speed up to 560MB/s Read Solid State Drive (ASU800SS-128GT-C)

HDD: Seagate 2TB BarraCuda SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST2000DM006)

MOTHERBOARD:
ASUS ROG Strix B360-G Gaming LGA1151 (Intel 8th Gen) DDR4 HDMI DVI M.2 B360 Micro ATX Motherboard

RAM 2x:
Ballistix Sport LT 8GB Single DDR4 2666 MT/s (PC4-21300) SR x8 DIMM 288-Pin Memory - BLS8G4D26BFSEK (Red)

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-8400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.0 GHz LGA 1151 300 Series 65W

CPU COOLER: ARCTIC Freezer 33 Esports ONE - Tower CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Processor Fan for Intel and AMD Sockets - for CPUs up to 200 Watts TDP - Silent and E

POWER SUPPLY:
EVGA 650 BQ, 80+ Bronze 650W, Semi Modular, 5 Year Warranty, Includes Free Power On Self Tester, Power Supply 110-BQ-0650-V1

Edit:
So it may be that I actually dont have drivers for the cpu but it will not let me install them in anyway, nor will my pc update. I dont undertstand why its doing this to me. ;-;. Can someone tell me what driver I need for the cpu above and how to get them.?