Question CPU reaching 90 degrees idle

Dec 8, 2019
I have a Ryzen 7 3700x cooler by ML240r argb cooler. I have had my pc for about 3 weeks and my first week everything was working perfectly, but one day I turned on my pc and there was an sdk file downloaded so I opened it and I could access options for my monitor and fans. When I began to play video games my frames would drop really low. I checked my cpu temps and it would skyrocket. I can’t control speeds of my fans and my intake fans are weak. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
You need to setup fan profiles for the CPU cooler itself, it sounds like you somehow erases what was there by default. Changing the intake fans will do you nothing at all if your cooler is twiddling it's thumbs.

Setup fan profiles, physically make sure everything is spinning like it should then see what happens.

Dec 8, 2019
You need to setup fan profiles for the CPU cooler itself, it sounds like you somehow erases what was there by default. Changing the intake fans will do you nothing at all if your cooler is twiddling it's thumbs.

Setup fan profiles, physically make sure everything is spinning like it should then see what

Setup fan profiles, physically make sure everything is spinning like it should then see what happens.
Thank you so much you my cpu is now 41-47°c idle. I’ve been panicking for so long thank you so much. Merry Christmas!

I have a Ryzen 7 3700x cooler by ML240r argb cooler. I have had my pc for about 3 weeks and my first week everything was working perfectly, but one day I turned on my pc and there was an sdk file downloaded so I opened it and I could access options for my monitor and fans. When I began to play video games my frames would drop really low. I checked my cpu temps and it would skyrocket. I can’t control speeds of my fans and my intake fans are weak. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks

make sure your ML240R Cooler fans are attached to the CPU Fan header and the pump is connected to the system header