CPU Shuts down randomly

Sep 5, 2018
Specs:
i3 processor,2GB RAM, 1GB VRAM(GT210).
Recently on windows 7 , I experienced random computer shotdowns on Windows 7. Tried repairing it but failed. So I tried installing Windows 10 without formatting the drive. I experienced shutdowns even during the installation. As the result , I installed Windows 10 about 4 times. Now, I'm facing the same issue. I have tried switching to 4GB DDR3 but no change. I tried to run the PC without the Video card and after some time I saw solid colours on the screen.

Solution
By CPU shutting down, I assume you mean the PC? You're not just encountering a processor problem?

What is your FULL system spec? I would sooner look at your PSU being faulty, component temperatures etc.
If you're saying you're getting unwarranted shutdowns even in simple OS installations, I would first look at your PSU, then work through other components.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
By CPU shutting down, I assume you mean the PC? You're not just encountering a processor problem?

What is your FULL system spec? I would sooner look at your PSU being faulty, component temperatures etc.
If you're saying you're getting unwarranted shutdowns even in simple OS installations, I would first look at your PSU, then work through other components.

Solution