Question Cpu temp. And gpu performance and temp

Jan 7, 2020
Hi

I just buildt my 2. Computer.

Had some errors at first startup. Graphics card not posting a picture and for some reason the card made sparks When trying to connect hdmi to the back of it.
This got solved after a bios update and switched outlet in the wall.

Radiator mountet in front with 3 fans pulling in to the case.
1 fan mountet at the rear pushing out.

Now to the question:
I downloded The nzxt CAM program to see some tempratures and performance. Right after i was done installing CAM The fans starter spinning like crazy, made some custom setups for pump and fans and now The cpu is at 40-45 degrees idle. 60-70 at load. Is this normal?

And i can see the gpu always stays at 100% performance and the fans spinn 100% all The time. Is this normal too?

Setup:

Case: nzxt h710i
Cpu: Core i9-9900k
Motherboard: Asus maximus XI wifi
Gpu: Asus geforce GTX 2080ti oc
Ram: G.skill Trident Z DDR4 32gb 3200mhz
Cooler: Nzxt x72 liquid cooler
Psu: Corsair HX850i
Fans: 4x Noctua NF-S12A 120mm

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
made sure the external metal plate on the hdmi cable does not touch the case side to avoid sparks also recheck gpu if it is fully click in board slot then use hwinfo on sensor page and check fans speed voltages and others see in board bios to set fans if they are 4 pins have to be pwm and 3 pins as dc fans disable momentary the cam software .

86zx

Upstanding
Nov 1, 2019
made sure the external metal plate on the hdmi cable does not touch the case side to avoid sparks also recheck gpu if it is fully click in board slot then use hwinfo on sensor page and check fans speed voltages and others see in board bios to set fans if they are 4 pins have to be pwm and 3 pins as dc fans disable momentary the cam software .
Sounds kinda like the outlet wasn’t grounded or had power going down the ground wire might wanna get that checked