[SOLVED] CPU temps drop to 37c then spike to 50c and slowly go back down to 37c

May 29, 2020
I have a Ryzen 7 3700x with a Corsair H100i platinum and an Asus B450m-A, using HWinfo (other than hwinfo running computer is at idle 4% usage) and my temps slowly go down to 37c then spike to 50c and slowly go back down to 37 where it constantly repeats, CPU fan control in BIOS is maxed out, corsair Icue control have the fans and pump on balanced. Ive tried running everything at extreme, tried running everything at quiet, still spikes up and down

Solution
I have a Ryzen 7 3700x with a Corsair H100i platinum and an Asus B450m-A, using HWinfo (other than hwinfo running computer is at idle 4% usage) and my temps slowly go down to 37c then spike to 50c and slowly go back down to 37 where it constantly repeats, CPU fan control in BIOS is maxed out, corsair Icue control have the fans and pump on balanced. Ive tried running everything at extreme, tried running everything at quiet, still spikes up and down
Cpu is reacting to load which changes voltage, which produces more heat, Normal behavior. No idea why people are surprised, CPU is not a toaster.
Cpu is reacting to load which changes voltage, which produces more heat, Normal behavior. No idea why people are surprised, CPU is not a toaster.

Solution
May 29, 2020
Yeah I was just curious because when I had the stock wraith prism cooler, it would sit at 55c on idle and not spike, now with the H100i it spikes every 7 seconds. wondering if I set it up wrong or something