CPU time doesnt reset =

pieter10

Commendable
May 7, 2016
som mi intel core i7-6600k doesnt reset in the task manage screen after rebooting. i think this happend since the entire power of the house was shut down one week ago while my pc was running. and maby the poer damage my cpu. or is it nothiing to worry about cause the task manage timer
http://imgur.com/n5Qj8Lb

Solution
Nothing to worry about. If the CPU was damaged (very unlikely after a power cut) your PC wouldn't boot.

CPU Uptime only resets when system is rebooted/restarted after a proper, full shutdown (as on Windows versions prior to 8 & 10).

Later Windows versions (eg Win 8 & 10) are set to "Fast Boot/Fast Startup" by default which doesn't actually shut-down the system, so the CPU Uptime isn't reset.
Nothing to worry about. If the CPU was damaged (very unlikely after a power cut) your PC wouldn't boot.

CPU Uptime only resets when system is rebooted/restarted after a proper, full shutdown (as on Windows versions prior to 8 & 10).

Later Windows versions (eg Win 8 & 10) are set to "Fast Boot/Fast Startup" by default which doesn't actually shut-down the system, so the CPU Uptime isn't reset.

Solution