[SOLVED] Cpu too hot

Jan 13, 2019
I have a question regarding the temperatures of my cpu. I got the ryzen 5 2600 and as a cooler the arctic freezer 33 plus. In my case there are 3x140 mm fans. In idle i have 37 to 40 degrees. While gaming i get between 75 and 83 degrees. And when benchmarking my cpu i get to 92 degrees which is pretty high.
Everything is at stock except the ram. I enabled the xmp profile so that my ram can get to 3200 mhz.
Can anyone tell me if those temperatures are normal cause i think they might be a little bit too high for my setup.

Solution
No that's a good bit too high. And that cpu cooler isn't amazing but it's good enough to to keep that cpu at safe temps oced to 4.1-4.2

Either the fan isn't spinning on it or you didn't get a good install. Or your motherboard is sending too much voltage. Check to see which is your issue

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
No that's a good bit too high. And that cpu cooler isn't amazing but it's good enough to to keep that cpu at safe temps oced to 4.1-4.2

Either the fan isn't spinning on it or you didn't get a good install. Or your motherboard is sending too much voltage. Check to see which is your issue

Solution