CPU usage drop after a MINUTE

QuattroRMT

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
Hello.
I have a strange problem and nowhere on the interned I can't find the solution.
I had this issue before and clean W10 installation fixed it, but after 2 months it came back few days ago.
My enghlish isn't very good so it may be hard for me explain exacly what's going on.

When watching movie from a file or on YouTube, when playing games and I stop using my mouse (it stays in one place) the CPU usage drastically drops to 7-8%. If I move my mouse again, the CPU usage comes back to normal. And the CPU usage drop happens exactly after one minute of not moving my mouse. The only "soultion" I've found is to open Task Manager, so it makes Windows to refresh it all the time, and it doesn't allow CPU to "sleep". But unfortunatelly while playing I can see the stutter once every minute, I can see that CPU usage tries to drop, but opened Task Manager makes Windows to hold the CPU usage. It happens in games, watching movies, generally everytime when I don't need mouse.

I've checked all the Power Management options, everything there is all right, my CPU temperatures are fine. Here is the link to the video where I recorded the issue during the game. The problem starts at 1:29 https://youtu.be/bXyihjsZT18?t=87 . You can clearly see on the graph that the CPU usage drops, also the FPS is VERY unstable and when I start moving my mouse again, everything comes back to normal.

Once again sorry for my English.
Does anyone have any idea what's the problem?
Thank you in advance.

stmaki16

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2012

Full pc specs please

QuattroRMT

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
Hi, thanks for the answer.
I've just run OCCT CPU test. Here's the picture of CPU usage: http://i.imgur.com/6pdt6YW.png As you can see after exactly 60s the CPU usage drops. Interesting thing was that moving mouse after those 60s didn't make anything, CPU usage was still lower. Temperatures were oscilating around 75°C and did not go higher than 80°C.