Cpu water cooling questions

Solution
What you have selected is an All In One (AIO) cooler. They are closed loop systems and have everything needed to cool the CPU. The pump, fluid, and radiator are contained into one system and installation is very easy. Typically, they are a little louder than a good air cooler, but can fit into places that some big air coolers cant.

I would suggest getting a 240mm (2x120mm) AIO at a minimum. I have not owned a Cooler Master AIO, but I do like the Corsiar H100i and H115i. NZXT also makes some very good AIO cooler.
What you have selected is an All In One (AIO) cooler. They are closed loop systems and have everything needed to cool the CPU. The pump, fluid, and radiator are contained into one system and installation is very easy. Typically, they are a little louder than a good air cooler, but can fit into places that some big air coolers cant.

I would suggest getting a 240mm (2x120mm) AIO at a minimum. I have not owned a Cooler Master AIO, but I do like the Corsiar H100i and H115i. NZXT also makes some very good AIO cooler.

Solution