CPUID CPU-Z error message, help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dollas4Eva_SR

Reputable
Jun 3, 2015
I am using windows 10, and cpuid cpu-z was working perfectly for me. I even uninstalled the program and opened it back up afterwards but it gave me the same message.

I open it up and it gives me an error message.
TwQY2I.png

Then I display the error log file and I get a text document in which I have listed below, and cut out the name of the user account for the sake of the picture. It also gives me the message "Mutex not created." When I click OK, CPU-Z opens up but displays no information.
aKzrAd.png

HldRD5.png

E7voCZ.png

I think part of the reason there may be an error is because I switched the admin account and turned it into a user account, and changed my user account to the admin. I did this because I had just created that new user account and decided I shouldn't use the admin account on a daily basis and I knew that I wouldn't use that new user account because it would just take too long to set up, so I just changed that user account to the admin. (If that makes any sense).

Anyways, please help me with the error, thanks!

Geekwad

Admirable
You can try running it as admin (right click on the icon to get this option) to see if you get a different result. Otherwise, uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.

Always easier to start down that road rather than tackling error codes and driver bugs first.

Status
Not open for further replies.