Question Cracking AiO tubes

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Hi guys, today i noticed weird thing on one of my AiO tubes. It was little bit cracked/scratched. Is that a big issue after almost 2 years? My AiO is probbably failing too so i have to replace it probabbly but that doesnt matter.
Is that big issue or i shouldnt be aware of this that much.

here are photos(sorry for quality and ignore dust)
View: https://imgur.com/a/n2wJy1J

thanks for help

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Not really seeing any cracks. Unless you are talking about that residue that could be dried up fluid?

Unless you have bad temperatures or it is leaking obviously, probably alright. 2 years is a little low, but it depends a lot on how many hours you've put into it.

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Not really seeing any cracks. Unless you are talking about that residue that could be dried up fluid?

Unless you have bad temperatures or it is leaking obviously, probably alright. 2 years is a little low, but it depends a lot on how many hours you've put into it.
I dont have bad tempatures and its not leaking, its just pump dying probabbly. Its making weird noises but i think its not connected to that scratch. That scratch is on the tube that is closer to pump(the one in the back) and its that white line, shot is taken with iphone and with flash so its white like that but its not white in real life its like crack when you have old rubber falls apart

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
I can blow it up on my tablet it looks like blistering on the front hose with parts of the rubber, on the 2nd hose it looks like a rub spot.
It may look like blistering but its just because i take shot with iphone with flash, its like old rubber falling appart scratch

its weird to compare with tire but its something like this but much smaller and its not leaking AiO fluid, its just cracked
View: https://imgur.com/a/VM2tV6Q

Any aio will eventually let air intrude into the system through the tubes. Looks to me like that is what is happening to you early.
If the pump is making noises, it could be because it is failing, but with your symptoms, I suspect you hear air in the pump.