Craigslist Helps Rescue Cat From A True

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
Craigslist Helps Rescue Cat From A True

A TRUE!!

Come on Tom's, do you ever proofread.....ever?! It's the title! How can you screw that up? Wow.....

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]esmith7075[/nom]What was a cat doing with a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme in the first place?[/citation]

Cooling its heatsink, obviously.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
@turbolover22

It passes the spell check so it gets put in the article. Seriously, I think that's is as far as this site's editing goes.

G

This story kind of makes me happy. When I was a kid, our cat got stuck in an elm tree taller than our house. My mom called the fire department to ask for their help, and their response was, "Lady, you've been watching too many cartoons." With neighbors' help we managed to get the cat down. Someone offered, of all things, a *crossbow*, which we used to get a rope over the limb the cat was on; we used the rope to raise a cardboard box with a plate of tuna in it, the cat got in to the box, and we lowered her back down. But she was up there a long time, more than a week, before we managed to get her back down, and we were really getting desperate. I'm glad the internet is making this easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.