[SOLVED] Crash after playing games leaving a blue screen.

Jan 7, 2019
I've had my computer for quite some time, and have never in my life experience issues with it. The only games I've been playing on it is CS:GO, PUBG and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I was grinding some GTA:SA a month ago, as my screen suddenly turns dark blue leaving me with no other option than to manually turn it off. As I tried booting it again my screen immediately turns dark blue/dark upon the HP logo finishing its loading.

I changed my HDD to another HDD recently, though I think I might have issues with my graphics card. What should I do? Is there anything I can do?

My computer and its specifications:

https://support.hp.com/ee-en/document/c04144813?fbclid=IwAR1ZTjkpyBDffUSUubwIZqoodZY_-OEcA9afI3ACgUfCujqeAZ4joRh-dNs

Solution
I think it’s because of your PSU(Power supply unit) maybe it’s too old or bad quality! Try to use different PSU just to make sure! My next guess is your cpu fan maybe it’s not working well and it cause cpu overheating!

Lutfij

Titan
Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Are you on Windows 10? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled your GPU drivers with the latest from AMD? You might want to see if the same GPU on a donor system exhibits the same issue.

From the way you've stated it, I think it's got to do with a bad OS rather than bad hardware.

Jan 6, 2019
I think it’s because of your PSU(Power supply unit) maybe it’s too old or bad quality! Try to use different PSU just to make sure! My next guess is your cpu fan maybe it’s not working well and it cause cpu overheating!

Solution