Question Crashing Computer

Feb 11, 2019
I built my first PC in mid-December and everything worked absolutely fine until about a month ago. Its started either restarting its self or crashing and forcing me to manually power it off and back on. I've tried installing new chipset drivers after being told by a friend that it might work but it didn't. I have noticed some trends when it happens, it always happens within the first 5-10 minutes of turning it on and after its happened once and it restarts it won't happen again until the computer is turned off and back on again. Also, it started happening right after I downloaded a Cinebench but I immediately assumed it may be the issue and uninstalled it and the problem persisted. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance

Mobo - Aorus B450 pro wifi
GPU - Zotac 1070 ti AMP!
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
RAM - 16 GB of G.Skill Trident Z RGB at 3000MHz

Feb 11, 2019
I built my first PC in mid-December and everything worked absolutely fine until about a month ago. Its started either restarting its self or crashing and forcing me to manually power it off and back on. I've tried installing new chipset drivers after being told by a friend that it might work but it didn't. I have noticed some trends when it happens, it always happens within the first 5-10 minutes of turning it on and after its happened once and it restarts it won't happen again until the computer is turned off and back on again. Also, it started happening right after I downloaded a Cinebench but I immediately assumed it may be the issue and uninstalled it and the problem persisted. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance

GPU - Zotac 1070 ti AMP!
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600

Feb 11, 2019
I built my first PC in mid-December and everything worked absolutely fine until about a month ago. Its started either restarting its self or crashing and forcing me to manually power it off and back on. I've tried installing new chipset drivers after being told by a friend that it might work but it didn't. I have noticed some trends when it happens, it always happens within the first 5-10 minutes of turning it on and after its happened once and it restarts it won't happen again until the computer is turned off and back on again. Also, it started happening right after I downloaded a Cinebench but I immediately assumed it may be the issue and uninstalled it and the problem persisted. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance! ps sorry for posting this again but no one had replied after I answer their first question so :)

GPU - Zotac 1070 ti AMP!
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
PSU - Evga 750 G2

Feb 11, 2019
So today I got home from school and wanted to turn on my computer and I noticed right away that no RGB on my mother board turned on and then the monitor told me it had no signal. The computer had been randomly crashing for the past few months, but after it crashed once it would work fine, I asked around on this site about the crashes but no one would reply again after I replied to them once so I just would let it crash and then play. But of course today it wouldent even get any signal to the monitor. Any suggestions?
Mobo - Gigabyte Aorus B450 pro WiFi
GPU - Zotac 1070 Ti AMP! Edition
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
Ram - 16gb of Trident Z RGB at 3000Mhz
PSU - EVGA 750 G2

Feb 11, 2019
So yes they were all new parts I have a 1 TB WD blue and a Kingston like 180 GB SSD idk, I got the computer by using the reset button a bunch of times. After I got it working it crashed and then it brought up an Aorus screen that said scanning and repairing drive. So I'm thinking it could be a drive issue any ideas?